Digital Academy Program
Arab Bank has opened up its Digital agenda to take-in young and talented resources from reputed \k, universities and build a talent pool within the organization.This will be achieved through a program called Digital Academy (DA). The DA program particularly focuses on attracting young professionals who want to build a career in the Information Technology space within Digital Banking and E-channels. The objective of this program will be to identify talented individuals and train them on new technologies that would eventually lead to working on new digital solutions using advanced frameworks and tools.
Requirements & Desired skills
- Talented graduates with 0-2 years of experience.
- A Bachelor or a Master's Degree in the following majors:
- MIS.- BIS.- CIS.- Computer science.- Computer Systems Engineering, or any other related field with minimum GPA of 3.0 (very good and above).
- Proficient in English.
- Motivation to work, learn and develop a career around leading edge digital technologies.
- Any academic or hands on experience in SW development will be beneficial.
- Any experience in object orientated languages (such as Java), mobile and frontend technologies (10S, Android, Swift, objective C, JS) will be beneficial.
- Any experience with Linux and cloud technologies will be beneficial.
- Any experience with APIs (SOAP XML, REST(ful) will be beneficial.