The American University of Madaba signed a memorandum of understanding with Vytautas Magnus University in Lithuania. This comes in line with the University's policy of signing memorandums of understanding with world renowned universities in the United States and Europe.
Such memorandum has several advantages, including:
- Development of mutually beneficial academic programs and courses;
- Exchange of academic staff for purposes of teaching and collaborative research;
- Reciprocal assistance for visiting academic staff and students;
- Coordination of such activities as joint research, lectures and training;
- Exchange of documentation and research materials in fields of mutual interest provided that, to the best knowledge of the respective parties ;
- Exchange of students for study and research.
The MoU was signed by AUM president, Prof. Nabil Ayoub and by Vytautas Magnus's Rector, Prof. Jouzas Augutis.