Class of 2016 / 2017
( Graduates of the Fall and Spring semesters along with the expected ones of the Summer semester )
The American University of Madaba is pleased to announce its graduation ceremony of the third Batch for the academic year 2016/2017, which will be held on Monday 17/7/2017.
- Starting from Tuesday 4/7/2017, Graduation gowns will be available, please come and pick yours from the sport complex after paying the graduation fees (300JDs)at the financial department. Accordingly, paying the graduation fees is obligatory whether you attend the ceremony or not.
- The rehearsal for faculty members and students is on Saturday 15/7/2017 10.00A.M on campus.
- Rehearsal’sAttendance is compulsory for all graduates and the absentees will not be able to attend graduation ceremony.
- Dress code is formal.
- The invitation cards will be circulated after finishing the rehearsal.
- Commitment to the specified number of guests based on the number of invitation cards is a must; therefore anyone who does not have an invitation card will not be allowed to attend.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drums and horns.